Pet Friendly Hotels in Virginia Beach
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Virginia Beach Town Center
- Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Sandbridge Beach
- Neptune Statue
- Old Coast Guard Station
- Lynnhaven Mall
- Virginia Beach Sportsplex
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center
- Chesapeake Beach (Chick's Beach)
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Cirquesa Dreamquest
- Croatan Beach
- Princess Anne Plaza Shopping Center
- Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge
- First Landing State Park
- Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment
- Mount Trashmore Park
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Traveling with your pet to Virginia Beach
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Virginia Beach based on bookings from the last hour:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport
- Hyatt House Virginia Beach / Oceanfront
- Founders Inn and Spa
Hyatt House Virginia Beach / OceanfrontBooking a pet friendly hotel in Virginia Beach can also save you some money. By bringing your fur ball, you won’t have to dish out money for expensive dog boarding or pet sitters. However, keep in mind that some hotel chains charge a fee for pets and may have restrictions on breeds and weight so it is important to always read the fine print.
Save up to 50% off a pet friendly hotel room when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Virginia Beach travel guides
Virginia Beach’s hotels are ideal for a lively beachfront getaway or a low-key trip with the kids. P...
Virginia Beach mixes the liveliness of resort town shopping with the approachability of a typical Am...
Fans of the surf and the turf will find plenty of enticing things to do in Virginia Beach. The livel...