Hotels in El Dorado, Kansas
Search & Compare El Dorado Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in El Dorado
El Dorado overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of lakes and parks, El Dorado is known for its art, museums, and sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Coutts Museum of Art and World War II History Center. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like North Main Park. El Dorado is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in El DoradoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, El Dorado has accommodations to fit every need. There are 41 hotels in the El Dorado area, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 4531 user reviews of El Dorado hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado, Kansas (El Dorado)
- • Best Western Red Coach Inn (El Dorado)
- • Super 8 El Dorado Ks (El Dorado)
- • Stardust Motel and Suites El Dorado KS (El Dorado)
- • American Suites El Dorado (El Dorado)
How to get to El DoradoFly in to Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from downtown El Dorado.
What to see around El DoradoArt and museums are highlights of the area, along with cultural places like:
- • Coutts Museum of Art
- • World War II History Center
When to visit El DoradoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 5.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.8 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 6.6 inches