Hotels in Danbury, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Danbury Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Danbury
Danbury overviewDanbury is a luxury getaway known for its art, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Siren National Golf Club and Spooner Golf Club. Check out local attractions like Forts Folle Avoine Historical Park and Crooked Lake Park. Danbury is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in DanburyA welcoming city for all, Danbury has a variety of lodging options. There are 4 hotels in the Danbury area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to DanburyFly in to Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 56.2 mi (90.4 km) from downtown Danbury.
What to see around DanburyOutdoorsy fun is on hand like golf and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Siren National Golf Club
- • Spooner Golf Club
- • Forts Folle Avoine Historical Park
- • Crooked Lake Park
- • Trego Lake
- • Railroad Memories Museum
When to visit DanburyWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, -1°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 1°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches