Hotels in Cotter, Arkansas
Search & Compare Cotter Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cotter
Cotter overviewCotter is a budget-friendly place known for its natural features and riverfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like James A. Gaston Visitor Center and Mountain Village 1890. While you're here, stop by Bull Shoals Dam and Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock. Cotter is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CotterA welcoming city for all, Cotter has a variety of lodging options.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
How to get to CotterFly in to Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional), 34.1 mi (54.8 km) from downtown Cotter.
What to see around CotterFun activities are on hand like golf and strolling the marina, along with attractions such as:
- • Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock
- • Big Creek Golf and Country Club
- • Twin Lakes Golf Course
- • James A. Gaston Visitor Center
- • Bull Shoals Caverns
- • Buffalo River State Park
- • Bull Shoals Dam
- • Mountain Village 1890
- • Bull Shoals Theater of the Arts
- • Jacob Wolf House
When to visit CotterWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.6 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.7 inches