Hotels in Milbank, South Dakota
Search & Compare Milbank Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Milbank
Hotels in Milbank
- Most booked
13 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Friendly staff, very clean room was perfect exactly as discribed. Plenty of free parking and right on Highway 12 west end of Milbank."
A Traveller, Mar 2017, US
Hotels within 15 miles of Milbank
9 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was friendly and the room was OK."
A Traveller, Jun 2016, US
Best hotels in Milbank
Milbank overviewMilbank is a luxury getaway distinct for its parks and museums. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Spend a relaxing day at Central Park and Big Stone National Wildlife Refuge when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Big Stone Lake Museum and Ortonville Municipal Golf Course. A business-friendly area, Milbank also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MilbankFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Milbank is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Milbank hotels:
- • Super 8 Milbank SD
- • Lantern Motel
- • Manor Motel
How to get to MilbankFly in to Watertown, SD (ATY-Watertown Regional), 33 mi (53.1 km) from downtown Milbank.
What to see around MilbankIt's well known for its parks and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Central Park
- • Big Stone National Wildlife Refuge
- • Big Stone Lake Museum
- • Ortonville Municipal Golf Course
When to visit MilbankIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 0°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 3°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches