Hotels in Luverne, Alabama
Search & Compare Luverne Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Luverne
Luverne overviewLuverne is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample seafood and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. A stop at places like Douglas Park and Luverne Golf Club will create some memories. Luverne is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in LuverneA welcoming city for all, Luverne has a variety of lodging options. There are 18 hotels in the Luverne area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 975 user reviews of Luverne hotels: The Rutledge Inn
How to get to LuverneFly in to Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 39.4 mi (63.5 km) from downtown Luverne.
What to see around LuverneSome recommended attractions include:
- • Douglas Park
- • Luverne Golf Club
- • Luverne Park
When to visit LuverneIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 14.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches