Hotels in Cloudcroft, New Mexico
Search & Compare Cloudcroft Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cloudcroft
Cloudcroft overviewCloudcroft is a budget-friendly place known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of the desert and mountains. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like National Solar Observatory and Apache Point Observatory. A stop at places like Trestle Recreation Area and Cloudcroft Ski Area will create some memories. Cloudcroft is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CloudcroftA welcoming city for all, Cloudcroft has a variety of lodging options.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $73 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1414 user reviews of Cloudcroft hotels:
- • The Crofting Inn (Cloudcroft)
- • Cloudcroft Hotel (Cloudcroft)
- • Summit Inn (Cloudcroft)
How to get to CloudcroftFly in to Alamogordo, NM (ALM-White Sands Regional), 16.8 mi (27 km) from downtown Cloudcroft.
What to see around CloudcroftAcclaimed for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • National Solar Observatory
- • Apache Point Observatory
- • Trestle Recreation Area
- • Cloudcroft Ski Area
When to visit CloudcroftIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 73°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 5.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.8 inches
- • July-September: 14.7 inches
- • October-December: 5.8 inches