Hotels in Pocahontas, Virginia
Search & Compare Pocahontas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pocahontas
Pocahontas overviewPocahontas is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Bluefield State College and Bluefield College. Local sights like Exhibition Mine and Museum and Fincastle Country Club are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Pocahontas also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PocahontasWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Pocahontas has accommodations to fit every need. There are 21 hotels in the Pocahontas area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to PocahontasFly in to Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 81.9 mi (131.8 km) from downtown Pocahontas.
What to see around PocahontasTake some time to explore campus or the area surrounding:
- • Bluefield State College
- • Bluefield College
- • Exhibition Mine and Museum
- • Fincastle Country Club
- • Mercer Mall
- • Linconshire Park
- • Princeton Railroad Museum
When to visit PocahontasWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 9.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.1 inches