Hotels in Evanston, Wyoming
Search & Compare Evanston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Evanston hotels
Best hotels in Evanston
Evanston overviewEvanston is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Purple Sage Golf Course and Uinta County Museum. Evanston is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in EvanstonA welcoming city for all, Evanston has a variety of lodging options.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 913 user reviews of Evanston hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Evanston
- • Holiday Inn Express Evanston
- • Best Western Dunmar Inn
- • Quality Inn
- • Comfort Inn Evanston
How to get to EvanstonFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 61.1 mi (98.3 km) from downtown Evanston.
What to see around EvanstonHere are some top sights to see:
- • Purple Sage Golf Course
- • Uinta County Museum
- • Bear River State Park
When to visit EvanstonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 2.2 inches
- • April-June: 3.9 inches
- • July-September: 3.1 inches
- • October-December: 3.0 inches