Traveling With Your Pet to Evanston
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the riverfront city of Evanston, look no further. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Evanston outings, or head out to explore the area while they sleep. You might like to spend some time at Bear River State Park and Purple Sage Golf Course during your stay. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Evanston can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Evanston?
Top hotel picks in and around Evanston:
Best Western Dunmar Inn3-star Evanston hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
Quality Inn Evanston near Wyoming DownsCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Days Inn by Wyndham Evanston WY2-star Evanston hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Express Evanston, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
Super 8 by Wyndham Evanston2-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Quiet rooms
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Evanston?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Evanston, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Uinta County Museum (0.1 mi/0.2 km)
- Purple Sage Golf Course (1.2 mi/2 km)
- Bear River State Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km)