Hotels in Grand Marais, Michigan
Search & Compare Grand Marais Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Grand Marais
Grand Marais overviewGrand Marais is surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Muskallonge Lake State Park and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Log Slide Scenic Overlook and Sable Falls. A family-friendly area, Grand Marais also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Grand MaraisWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Grand Marais has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Grand Marais with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Grand Marais, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Grand MaraisFly in to Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.), 70 mi (112.6 km) from downtown Grand Marais. Sault Ste. Marie, MI (CIU-Chippewa County Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 81.1 mi (130.5 km) away.
What to see around Grand MaraisIts lakes, waterfalls, and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Log Slide Scenic Overlook
- • Sable Falls
- • Muskallonge Lake State Park
- • Miners Falls
- • Miners Castle Point
- • Pickle Barrel House Museum
- • Gitche Gumee Agate and History Museum
- • Light Keepers House Museum
- • Oswald's Bear Ranch
- • Pictured Rocks Golf Club
When to visit Grand MaraisIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 72°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 7.4 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.7 inches