Hotels in Paradise, Texas
Search & Compare Paradise Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Paradise
Paradise overviewParadise is known for its spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Bridgeport Country Club and Decatur Golf Club. Be sure stop by Harwood Park and Bridgeport Heritage Museum while you're here. Paradise is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ParadiseA welcoming city for all, Paradise has a variety of lodging options. There are 19 hotels in the Paradise area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to ParadiseFly in to Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) from downtown Paradise. Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) is the next closest major airport, 54 mi (87 km) away.
What to see around ParadiseOutdoor activities are at hand such as biking, golf, and running, along with attractions like:
- • Bridgeport Country Club
- • Decatur Golf Club
- • Harwood Park
- • Bridgeport Heritage Museum
- • Wise County Heritage Museum
When to visit ParadiseIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches