Hotels in Williamson, West Virginia
Search & Compare Williamson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Williamson
Williamson overviewWilliamson is special for its rich culture, and known for its historical sites and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like The Coal House. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Roy Collier Community Center. Williamson is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in WilliamsonA welcoming city for all, Williamson has a variety of lodging options. There are 13 hotels in the Williamson area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 254 user reviews of Williamson hotels: Sycamore Inn Williamson
How to get to WilliamsonFly in to Pikeville, KY (PVL-Pike County - Hatcher Field), 19.9 mi (32 km) from downtown Williamson. Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State) is the next closest major airport, 47.9 mi (77.2 km) away.
What to see around WilliamsonSome highlights of the area include:
- • The Coal House
- • Roy Collier Community Center
When to visit WilliamsonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.3 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches