Hotels in Dortches, North Carolina
Search & Compare Dortches Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dortches
Dortches overviewDortches is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and sports. You'll appreciate the beer and chocolate choices. Families can spend some quality time at Hot Wheels Amusment Park LLC. Head to Golden East Crossing Mall and Stonewall Manor to make some memories. Dortches is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DortchesFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Dortches is the place to go. There are 35 hotels in the Dortches area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $66 per night
How to get to DortchesFly in to Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) from downtown Dortches. Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 52.5 mi (84.5 km) away.
What to see around DortchesHere are some local highlights:
- • Golden East Crossing Mall
- • Stonewall Manor
- • Dunn Center for The Performing Arts
- • Hot Wheels Amusment Park LLC
- • Rocky Mount Sports Complex
When to visit DortchesWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 11.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 14.3 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches