Hotels in Centennial, Wyoming
Search & Compare Centennial Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Centennial
- Most booked
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"We booked by mistake (we didn't intend to be that far off of 80) but so glad we did. We had a wonderful stay, the room was rustic and comfortable, the food and beer in the restaurant delish and everyone very helpful and engaging.we highly recommend this place!!!"
A Traveller, Sep 2016, US
- No Guest Reviews yet
5 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in Centennial
Centennial overviewCentennial is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Make it a point to see sights like Nici Self Historical Museum and Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest. Centennial is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CentennialA welcoming city for all, Centennial has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Centennial hotels:
- • Mountain View Historic Hotel & Cafe
- • Old Corral Hotel & Steakhouse
How to get to CentennialFly in to Laramie, WY (LAR-Laramie Regional), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from downtown Centennial.
What to see around CentennialHere are some favorite choices:
- • Nici Self Historical Museum
- • Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest
When to visit CentennialIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 33°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 0.6 inches
- • April-June: 4.3 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 1.3 inches