Hotels in Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Search & Compare Poplar Bluff Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Poplar Bluff
Poplar Bluff overviewPoplar Bluff is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Margaret Harwell Art Museum and Mo-Ark Regional Railroad Museum. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Ozark Ridge Golf Course and Victory Lake Golf Course. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Poplar Bluff is for you.
Where to stay in Poplar BluffWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Poplar Bluff has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 329 user reviews of Poplar Bluff hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Poplar Bluff Mo
- • Drury Inn Poplar Bluff
- • Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff
- • Super 8 Poplar Bluff Missouri
How to get to Poplar BluffFly in to Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal), 57.9 mi (93.3 km) from downtown Poplar Bluff. Poplar Bluff Station is the closest train station.
What to see around Poplar BluffLive music, museums, and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Margaret Harwell Art Museum
- • Mo-Ark Regional Railroad Museum
- • Ozark Ridge Golf Course
- • Victory Lake Golf Course
When to visit Poplar BluffWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 11.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.3 inches
- • October-December: 13.2 inches