Hotels in Albemarle, North Carolina
Search & Compare Albemarle Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Albemarle
Albemarle overviewAlbemarle is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its waterparks and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Pisgah Covered Bridge. While you're here, stop by Stanly County Historic Preservation and Morrow Mountain State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Albemarle also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AlbemarleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Albemarle can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 25 hotels in the Albemarle area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2290 user reviews of Albemarle hotels:
- • Best Western Albemarle Inn
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albermarle
- • Sleep Inn And Suites Albemarle
- • Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
- • Quality Inn - Albemarle
How to get to AlbemarleFly in to Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from downtown Albemarle. Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 43 mi (69.2 km) away.
What to see around AlbemarleHere are some local highlights:
- • Stanly County Historic Preservation
- • Morrow Mountain State Park
- • Old North State Club
- • Old Stone Winery
- • Dan Nicholas Park
When to visit AlbemarleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 11.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.8 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches