Hotels in Satsuma, Alabama
Search & Compare Satsuma Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Satsuma
Satsuma overviewSatsuma is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and known for its library and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample seafood and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some local culture at popular places like Battleship Memorial Park and National African American Archives and Museum. Gulf Coast Exploreum and Museum of Mobile are popular sights to see. Satsuma is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SatsumaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Satsuma is the place to go. There are 85 hotels in the Satsuma area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 29 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 52 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 10749 user reviews of Satsuma hotels: La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile Satsuma / Saraland
How to get to SatsumaFly in to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from downtown Satsuma.
What to see around SatsumaFun activities are on hand like sporting events and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- • Hank Aaron Stadium
- • University of Mobile
- • Spring Hill College
- • University of South Alabama
- • Battleship Memorial Park
- • National African American Archives and Museum
- • Gulf Coast Exploreum
- • Museum of Mobile
- • Mobile Botanical Gardens
When to visit SatsumaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 16.9 inches
- • April-June: 16.1 inches
- • July-September: 19.3 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches