Hotels in Donalsonville, Georgia
Search & Compare Donalsonville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Donalsonville
Donalsonville overviewYou'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Davis Park and Seminole State Park. A stop at places like First Baptist Church and Seminole County Courthouse will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Donalsonville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DonalsonvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Donalsonville can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1201 user reviews of Donalsonville hotels:
- • Econo Lodge (Donalsonville)
- • Executive Inn (Donalsonville)
How to get to DonalsonvilleFly in to Dothan, AL (DHN-Dothan Regional), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from downtown Donalsonville. Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional) is the next closest major airport, 48.9 mi (78.8 km) away.
What to see around DonalsonvilleOutdoor activities are at hand such as boating, football, and fishing, along with attractions like:
- • Davis Park
- • Seminole State Park
- • First Baptist Church
- • Seminole County Courthouse
- • Three Rivers State Park
- • Earle May Boat Basin Park
- • Bainbridge Little Theatre
When to visit DonalsonvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 86°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 16.1 inches
- • April-June: 13.1 inches
- • July-September: 16.9 inches
- • October-December: 11.1 inches