Hotels in Larned, Kansas
Search & Compare Larned Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Larned
Larned overviewLarned is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums, sports, and hunting. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Central States Scout Museum and Santa Fe Trail Center Museum & Research Library. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Fort Larned National Historic Site. A family- and business-friendly area, Larned also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LarnedA welcoming city for all, Larned has a variety of lodging options. There are 9 hotels in the Larned area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 366 user reviews of Larned hotels:
- • Rodeway Inn (Larned)
- • Townsman Inn Larned (Larned)
How to get to LarnedFly in to Great Bend, KS (GBD-Great Bend Municipal), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from downtown Larned. Hays, KS (HYS-Hays Regional) is the next closest major airport, 47.2 mi (76 km) away.
What to see around LarnedThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Central States Scout Museum
- • Santa Fe Trail Center Museum & Research Library
When to visit LarnedIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 8.7 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches