Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of LGBT friendly hotels in New York
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- National September 11 Memorial
- Penn Station
- Empire State Building
- Barclays Center Brooklyn
- Grand Central Terminal
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- Museum of Modern Art
- Theatre District
- MetLife Stadium
- Harmon Cove Outlet Center
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Prudential Center
- Meatpacking District
- Lincoln Center
Booking Gay Friendly Hotels in New York
With prices starting from just $17/night, you can sure you're getting the best deal.
Read 25514 reviews from fellow guests to make sure your New York hotel is truly inclusive. Out of 25514 actual guest reviews, our LGBT-friendly hotels in New York have an average rating of 4.3.
Our most booked Gay and LGBT friendly hotels in New York from the last hour are:
1. The Surrey
2. Hotel Beacon
3. The Kimpton Muse Hotel
4. Hyatt Union Square New York
5. The Bernic Hotel
With the current favorite being: The Surrey.
We also like to recognize our outstanding hotel partners whenever possible so be sure to check out these great LGBT-friendly hotels, rated highest by our guests for:
1. Cleanliness: Kimpton Ink48 Hotel
2. Service: The Kimpton Muse Hotel
3. Comfort: The Surrey
4. Condition: Hyatt Union Square New York
How to book your New York Gay friendly stay for less
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
New York travel guides
The Statue of Liberty is one well-known landmark, but how well do you really know her? Read our fun ...
When you're planning a trip to New York, cultural exploration is likely to be top of your list. From...
Trying to decide where to stay in New York City? From Midtown, the home of Times Square to the leafy...