Traveling With Your Pet to New York
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the scenic city of New York, you're in luck. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your New York outings, or head out to enjoy the theater scene while they sleep. You might like to spend some time at One World Trade Center and Statue of Liberty during your stay. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in New York can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in New York?
Top hotel picks in and around New York:
Holiday Inn Manhattan-Financial District, an IHG HotelUpscale hotel within easy reach of One World Trade Center
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Doubletree by Hilton New York Times Square SouthCity-center hotel within walking distance of Madison Square Garden
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Pod Times SquareCity-center hotel within easy reach of Times Square
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
PUBLIC, an Ian Schrager hotelUpscale hotel within easy reach of New York University
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 6 bars • 24-hour health club • Central location
Arlo MidtownUpscale hotel within easy reach of Times Square
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in New York?
Here are some things you might enjoy in New York:
- Central Park
- Battery Park
- Bryant Park
- One World Trade Center
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
Sights & Landmarks