Hotels in Sebastopol, California
Search & Compare Sebastopol Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sebastopol
Sebastopol overviewSebastopol is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its wineries and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Petrified Forest and Jack London State Historic Park when the weather is nice. Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens and Goat Rock Beach are popular sights to see. Sebastopol is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SebastopolFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Sebastopol is the place to go. There are 161 hotels in the Sebastopol area and you can shop as many as 49 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 29 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 60 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
- • 61 4-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $206 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 22733 user reviews of Sebastopol hotels:
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Sebastopol
- • The Sebastopol Inn
How to get to SebastopolFly in to Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from downtown Sebastopol. Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 58.1 mi (93.5 km) away.
What to see around SebastopolFun activities like wine tasting and sporting events are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Marimar Estate Vineyard
- • Deloach Vineyards
- • Kistler Vineyards
- • Iron Horse Vineyards
- • Russian River Vineyard
- • Suncadia Family Fun Center
- • Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- • Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue
- • Pee Wee Golf and Arcade
- • Robert Ferguson Observatory
- • Petaluma Village Premium Outlets
- • Heart's Desire Beach
- • Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens
- • Petrified Forest
- • Jack London State Historic Park
- • Goat Rock Beach
- • Quarryhill Botanical Garden