Greenville Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Greenville
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Delta State University (DSU)
- Harlow's Casino
- BB King Museum
- 1927 Flood Museum
- Birthplace of Kermit the Frog Museum
- Greenville Country Club
- Dockery Farms
- Washington County Convention Center
- William Alexander Percy Memorial Library
- Greenville Cypress Preserve
- Greenville History Museum
- E.E. Bass Cultural Arts Center
- Winterville State Park
- Warfield Point Park
- Martin and Sue King Railroad Museum
- River Road Queen Welcome Center
- Bologna Performing Arts Center
- Hebrew Union Temple
- Old No. 1 Firehouse Museum
- Trop Casino Greenville
Hotels in Greenville with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Belmont Plantation
- Service: Belmont Plantation
- Comfort: Belmont Plantation
- Condition: Belmont Plantation
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Greenville are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Greenville with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.