Hotels in Stanton, Tennessee
Search & Compare Stanton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Stanton
Stanton overviewStanton is a budget-friendly place distinct for its art and museums. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Families can spend some quality time at Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge and West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center. Check out local attractions like Haywood County Museum and Covington Country Club. Stanton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in StantonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Stanton is the place to go.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 601 user reviews of Stanton hotels: Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to StantonFly in to Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 41.7 mi (67.2 km) from downtown Stanton.
What to see around StantonKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge
- • West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center
- • Haywood County Museum
- • Covington Country Club
- • Cobb-Parr Memorial Park
When to visit StantonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 13.3 inches
- • April-June: 15.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.3 inches
- • October-December: 14.9 inches