Hotels in Bessemer, Michigan
Search & Compare Bessemer Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bessemer
Bessemer overviewBessemer is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. This winter paradise is home to Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort and Blackjack Ski Area. A stop at places like Indianhead Mountain and Stormy Kromer Factory will create some memories. Bessemer is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in BessemerA welcoming city for all, Bessemer has a variety of lodging options.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
How to get to BessemerFly in to Ironwood, MI (IWD-Gogebic County), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from downtown Bessemer.
What to see around BessemerFun activities are on hand like skiing and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Big Powderhorn Mountain Resort
- • Blackjack Ski Area
- • Indianhead Mountain
- • ABR Trails
- • Copper Peak
- • Norrie Park
- • Summit Peak
- • Stormy Kromer Factory
- • Ironwood Memorial Building
- • Historic Ironwood Theatre
- • Old Depot Park Museum
- • Iron County Historical Society Museum
When to visit BessemerCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 5.2 inches
- • April-June: 9.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.8 inches