Hotels in Fremont, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Fremont Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fremont
Fremont overviewFremont is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and waterparks. Sports fans will enjoy basketball and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Take in some local culture at popular places like Hearthstone Historic House Museum and Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Gardens of the Fox Cities. Fremont is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in FremontFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Fremont is the place to go. There are 50 hotels in the Fremont area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 28 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 5677 user reviews of Fremont hotels: Fremont Jellystone Park Campground
How to get to FremontFly in to Appleton, WI (ATW-Outagamie County Regional), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) from downtown Fremont.
What to see around FremontFun activities like basketball and golf are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Shamrock Heights Golf and Supper Club
- • Foxfire Golf Club
- • Chaska Golf Course
- • Tri-County Ice Arena
- • Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium
- • Barlow Planetarium
- • Building for Kids Children's Museum
- • Hearthstone Historic House Museum
- • Gardens of the Fox Cities
- • Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
When to visit FremontWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 4.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 6.4 inches