Hotels in Haleyville, Alabama
Search & Compare Haleyville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Haleyville
Haleyville overviewHaleyville is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of parks. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Natural Bridge Park and Eastside Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Dismals Canyon and Houston Historic Jail will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Haleyville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HaleyvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Haleyville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 9 hotels in the Haleyville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to HaleyvilleFly in to Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 37 mi (59.6 km) from downtown Haleyville.
What to see around HaleyvilleIt's recognized for its parks, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Natural Bridge Park
- • Eastside Park
- • Hal Kirby Jr. Park
- • Ivan K. Hill Recreational Park
- • City Lake Park
- • Dismals Canyon
- • Houston Historic Jail
- • First Baptist Church
- • Tiger Field
- • Guin City Plaza
When to visit HaleyvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 16.2 inches
- • April-June: 16.2 inches
- • July-September: 13.7 inches
- • October-December: 16.0 inches