Hotels in Caseville, Michigan
Search & Compare Caseville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Caseville
Caseville overviewCaseville is special for its beaches, and known for its spas and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Depner Farms and Huron County Nature Center and Wilderness Arboretum. A stop at places like Albert E. Sleeper State Park and Port Crescent State Park will create some memories. Caseville is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CasevilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Caseville can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to CasevilleFly in to Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 52.1 mi (83.8 km) from downtown Caseville.
What to see around CasevilleFun activities such as running, hunting, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Albert E. Sleeper State Park
- • Huron County Nature Center and Wilderness Arboretum
- • Port Crescent State Park
- • Depner Farms
- • Bad Axe Fairgrounds
- • Bird Creek Golf Club
- • Allen House Museum
- • Pioneer Log Village
When to visit CasevilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.6 inches
- • April-June: 9.1 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches