Hotels in Dowagiac, Michigan
Search & Compare Dowagiac Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dowagiac
Dowagiac overviewDowagiac is special for its beaches and sports, and known for its wineries and waterparks. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Karma Vista Vineyards and Winery and Contessa Wine Cellars. Local sights like Southwestern Michigan College and Dowagiac Four Winds Casino are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Dowagiac is for you.
Where to stay in DowagiacWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dowagiac can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 92 hotels in the Dowagiac area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 41 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 44 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 10663 user reviews of Dowagiac hotels: Baymont Inn and Suites Dowagiac/Niles, MI
How to get to DowagiacFly in to South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from downtown Dowagiac. Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away. Dowagiac Station is the closest train station.
What to see around DowagiacFun activities such as football, exploring the port, and wine tasting are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Karma Vista Vineyards and Winery
- • Contessa Wine Cellars
- • Red Bud Track-N-Trail
- • Round Barn Winery
- • Southwestern Michigan College
- • Dowagiac Four Winds Casino
- • Andrews University
- • Lake Michigan College
- • Harbor Shores Golf Club
When to visit DowagiacWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 5.8 inches
- • April-June: 10.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.1 inches