Hotels in Willows, California
Search & Compare Willows Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Willows
Willows overviewWillows is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Take in some of the area's local culture at Willows Museum and National Yo-Yo Museum. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Willows Westside Mall Shopping Center and Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge Complex. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Willows is for you.
Where to stay in WillowsWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Willows has accommodations to fit every need. There are 27 hotels in the Willows area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2542 user reviews of Willows hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Willows (Willows)
- • Baymont Inn & Suites Willows (Willows)
- • Best Western Willows Inn (Willows)
- • Motel 6 Willows (Willows)
- • Economy Inn (Willows)
How to get to WillowsFly in to Chico, CA (CIC-Chico Municipal), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from downtown Willows. Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 65.7 mi (105.7 km) away.
What to see around WillowsThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Willows Museum
- • National Yo-Yo Museum
- • Willows Westside Mall Shopping Center
- • Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge Complex
- • Thunderhill Raceway Park
- • California State University-Chico
- • Bidwell Mansion State Historic Park