Hotels in Scottsbluff, Nebraska
Search & Compare Scottsbluff Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Scottsbluff hotels
Best hotels in Scottsbluff
Scottsbluff overviewScottsbluff is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and theaters, and known for its zoo and spas. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. Take in some of the area's local culture at West Nebraska Arts Center and Riverside Discovery Center. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Central Park and Scotts Bluff National Monument. Scottsbluff is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ScottsbluffFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Scottsbluff is the place to go. There are 13 hotels in the Scottsbluff area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 706 user reviews of Scottsbluff hotels:
- • Barn Anew Bed and Breakfast (Scottsbluff)
- • Sportsman Inn Motel (Scottsbluff)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Scottsbluff-Gering (Scottsbluff)
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsbluff Conference Center (Scottsbluff)
- • Super 8 Scottsbluff (Scottsbluff)
How to get to ScottsbluffFly in to Scottsbluff, NE (BFF-Western Nebraska Regional), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from downtown Scottsbluff.
What to see around ScottsbluffThe area's local highlights include its theater and places like:
- • West Nebraska Arts Center
- • Riverside Discovery Center
- • Central Park
- • Scotts Bluff National Monument
When to visit ScottsbluffIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 7.1 inches
- • July-September: 4.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.3 inches