Hotels in Calcium, New York
Search & Compare Calcium Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Calcium
Calcium overviewCalcium is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at New York State Zoo at Thompson Park and Burrville Cider Mill. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Highland Meadows Golf and Country Club and Fort Drum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Calcium is for you.
Where to stay in CalciumWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Calcium has accommodations to fit every need. There are 25 hotels in the Calcium area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3255 user reviews of Calcium hotels: Microtel Inn by Wyndham Calcium/Near Fort Drum
How to get to CalciumFly in to Watertown, NY (ART-Watertown Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from downtown Calcium. Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 49.1 mi (79 km) away.
What to see around CalciumSights especially popular with families include:
- • New York State Zoo at Thompson Park
- • Burrville Cider Mill
- • Highland Meadows Golf and Country Club
- • Fort Drum
- • Thompson Park
- • Jefferson Community College
- • Evans Mills Speedway
When to visit CalciumWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 8.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 12.7 inches