Hotels in Porter, Indiana
Search & Compare Porter Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Porter
Porter overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of beaches and lakes, Porter is known for its gardens, parks, and sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Washington Park Zoo and Deep River Water Park. Make it a point to see sights like Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore and Indiana Dunes State Park. A family-friendly area, Porter also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PorterPorter offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 102 hotels in the Porter area and you can shop as many as 17 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 37 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 55 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 12374 user reviews of Porter hotels: Comfort Inn & Suites
How to get to PorterFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 35.5 mi (57.2 km) from downtown Porter. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 48.7 mi (78.3 km) away.
What to see around PorterKnown for its gardens, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Washington Park Zoo
- • Deep River Water Park
- • Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
- • Indiana Dunes State Park
- • Marquette Park
- • Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets
- • Westfield Southlake Mall
- • Valparaiso University
- • Indiana University Northwest
- • Star Plaza Theatre
When to visit PorterWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 7.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches