Hotels in Onancock, Virginia
Search & Compare Onancock Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Onancock
Onancock overviewOnancock is a budget-friendly place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and islands. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Northampton Shopping Center. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Tangier History Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Onancock is for you.
Where to stay in OnancockWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Onancock has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to OnancockFly in to Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 45.5 mi (73.3 km) from downtown Onancock. Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 61.4 mi (98.8 km) away.
What to see around OnancockHere are some top sights to see:
- • Northampton Shopping Center
- • Tangier History Museum
When to visit OnancockCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches