Hotels in Great Bend, Kansas
Search & Compare Great Bend Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Great Bend hotels
Best hotels in Great Bend
Great Bend overviewGreat Bend is a budget-friendly place unique for its rich culture, parks, and sports. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Veterans Memorial Park and Hoisington Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Lake Barton Golf Club and St. John Evangelist Church. A family- and business-friendly area, Great Bend also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Great BendWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Great Bend can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 10 hotels in the Great Bend area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 376 user reviews of Great Bend hotels:
- • Comfort Inn Great Bend (Great Bend)
- • Best Western Angus Inn (Great Bend)
- • Quality Inn (Great Bend)
- • Days Inn Great Bend (Great Bend)
- • Great Bend Travelodge (Great Bend)
How to get to Great BendFly in to Great Bend, KS (GBD-Great Bend Municipal), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from downtown Great Bend.
What to see around Great BendIts parks and swimming spots offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Veterans Memorial Park
- • Hoisington Park
- • Lake Barton Golf Club
- • St. John Evangelist Church
When to visit Great BendIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 8.7 inches
- • October-December: 3.9 inches