Hotels in Lansdowne, Maryland
Search & Compare Lansdowne Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lansdowne
City overviewUnique features here include museums and sports. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options. There are 263 hotels in the area and you can shop as many as 79 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 66 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 143 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 48 4-star hotels with an average price of $117 per night
- • 3 5-star hotels with an average price of $150 per night
How to get to LansdowneFly in to Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from downtown Lansdowne.
What to see around LansdowneOutdoor activities are on hand like exploring the port and sporting events along with attractions such as:
- • Middle Branch Marina
- • M&T Bank Stadium
- • Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- • 1st Mariner Arena
- • Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- • Ripley's Believe It or Not
- • National Aquarium in Baltimore
- • Top of the World Observation Level
- • Maryland Zoo
- • Milford Mill Park and Swim Club
- • Mount Clare Museum House
- • Henry Louis Mencken House
- • B&O Railroad Museum
- • Irish Shrine and Railroad Workers Museum
- • Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum
- • Towson University
- • American Visionary Art Museum
- • USS Constellation
- • Walters Art Museum
- • Washington Monument