Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Bellagio Casino
- Fremont Street Experience
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- The Linq
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Stratosphere Tower
- Mirage Volcano
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Sands Expo Convention Center
- Thomas and Mack Center
- Orleans Arena
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Green Valley Ranch Casino
- Nellis Air Force Base
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station
- Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas)
Booking Hotels for Business Travel in Las Vegas
So just how popular is Las Vegas right now? In the last hour, we've had 5 bookings. Out of 418781 actual guest reviews, our business hotels in Las Vegas have an average rating of 3.9. Sometimes, events can take over a city so make sure you get the room you want and book now!
What are the most popular business hotels in Las Vegas right now?
1. Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
2. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
3. Wynn Las Vegas
4. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
5. The M Resort Spa Casino
So how do I decide which business hotel in Las Vegas to book?
Typically, the most important factors when booking a hotel for business is price and/or proximity to your meeting, client, or event.
For Las Vegas, the average price for a business hotel is $120/night. With prices starting as low as $14/night, you're bound to find something that works for you.
If you're concerned with proximity, we offer many great ways to help you make sure you're as close as possible. If you're on your desktop or laptop, the two easiest are probably by using either the Hotel Finder at the top of the page or the Las Vegas map right below it.
If you use the Hotel Finder, just enter the address you'll be visiting and it will provide you with a list of the hotels near by. Then you can filter for all the features and amenities you're looking for. Make sure you find a room with free wifi, airport transfers, and a gym. Or don't. It's your room and only you know what you want. We're just here to make the process easier.
If you go with the map, you'll be able to get a much better visual on where each property actually is within Las Vegas. Definitely look at this option if this is your first visit to Las Vegas. Business trips tend to be hectic as it is - no need to waste time while you're there trying to figure out what's around you.
If you find yourself already in Las Vegas, I suggest trying out our app. Searching becomes even easier since you can just tap a button to find all the business hotels "near me" in Las Vegas. It's an awesome tool to use when you're on the move.
Finally, we highly recommend you use the reviews provided by our verified guests - fellow travellers that have actually stayed in the business hotels you're looking at in Las Vegas to determine if the room you're considering is right for you (not only do we use our customer's hotel reviews, we also use Expedia's and TripAdvisor's!). To the right, our list of the Top 10 Trending Business Hotels in Las Vegas should help narrow your search. If you're in a hurry, here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best Las Vegas business hotels for:
1. Cleanliness: Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
2. Service: Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
3. Comfort: Raintree At Polo Towers, Las Vegas
4. Condition: Wynn Las Vegas
And as always, at Hotels.com we strive to make it as easy as possible to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com promo codes - All our official coupon and discount codes in one place.
Las Vegas travel guides
Las Vegas is surely the USA’s glittery, neon-washed capital of lavish nightlife and entertainment. Y...
While the casinos on The Strip define Las Vegas, the city has much more to offer. Yes, you can try y...
Las Vegas is traditionally thought of as an adults-only destination, but there's plenty of fun here ...