Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Bellagio Casino
- Fremont Street Experience
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- The Linq
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Stratosphere Tower
- Mirage Volcano
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Sands Expo Convention Center
- Thomas and Mack Center
- Orleans Arena
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Green Valley Ranch Casino
- Nellis Air Force Base
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station
- Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas)
Hotels in Las Vegas for a Romantic Getaway
First, you want to consider the location of the hotel. Look for a hotel in an area with a lively night scene. Chances are you’ll want to take your significant other out to a romantic dinner at a nearby restaurant. After dinner you can catch a show at a theater, savor some cocktails at an upscale bar, or hit the dance floors at a sizzling night club. Or maybe you and your special someone wants to escape the city and retreat to a more reclusive location.
Next, you want to explore the hotel’s amenities. Do they offer room service so you and your significant other can enjoy breakfast in bed? Can you upgrade to a room with a hot tub or a balcony for a relaxing evening? Does the hotel offer a romantic getaway package that includes luxuries like chilled champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries or rose petal turndown service to make for a truly extraordinary couples retreat?
Whether you are looking for a quaint Bed and Breakfast experience or looking to splurge on luxury, you can find a romantic hotel in Las Vegas when you browse Hotels.com. Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- The Venetian Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Las Vegas
Save up to 50% off your next romantic getaway in Las Vegas when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Las Vegas travel guides
Las Vegas is surely the USA’s glittery, neon-washed capital of lavish nightlife and entertainment. Y...
While the casinos on The Strip define Las Vegas, the city has much more to offer. Yes, you can try y...
Las Vegas is traditionally thought of as an adults-only destination, but there's plenty of fun here ...