Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of motels in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Bellagio Casino
- Fremont Street Experience
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- The Linq
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Stratosphere Tower
- Mirage Volcano
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Sands Expo Convention Center
- Thomas and Mack Center
- Orleans Arena
- Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Green Valley Ranch Casino
- Nellis Air Force Base
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station
- Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas)
Best Las Vegas motels
Luckily, Hotels.com is here to help. We have 17 Las Vegas Motels for you to choose from, with prices starting at just $14/night!
In the last hour, we've had 5 bookings, the most popular choices were:
1. Travelodge Las Vegas Airport North/Near The Strip
2. Super 8 Las Vegas Strip Area at Ellis Island Casino
3. Motel 6 Las Vegas - Tropicana
4. Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip
5. Motel 6 Las Vegas - Boulder Highway
So hurry and book now so we can get you the best room available!
Why should I consider booking a motel in Las Vegas? As mentioned above, motels are a great way to experience a city without having to blow your entire budget on a room. In fact, motels in Las Vegas average just $114/night. So if price is a major factor for you, it's definitely worth the time to look at motels. Plus, here at Hotels.com, we generally have so many to choose from - like I said above, 17 in Las Vegas alone - you're able to comparison shop pretty easily to find what works best for you. You might also consider taking a look at our other affordable room options such as our budget-friendly hotel options in the "more categories" section below or seeing what special deals and discounts we have running right now in &city.
Another great thing about motels is that they are generally located right off major freeways so they're easy to get in and out of. This is a huge plus when you're really wanting to experience Las Vegas and less concerned about your room beyond the basics, like comfort and cleanliness. Speaking of which - those are features we actually monitor based on our guest feedback. For instance, for motels in Las Vegas, the Travelodge Las Vegas Airport North/Near The Strip was rated the highest for comfort and the Travelodge Las Vegas Airport North/Near The Strip was rated the highest for cleanliness.
Lastly, we highly recommend you use the reviews provided by our motel guests that have actually stayed in Las Vegas to determine if the room you're considering is right for you (not only do we use our customer's hotel reviews, we also use Expedia's and TripAdvisor's!). To the right, our list of the Top 10 Trending Motels in Las Vegas should help narrow your search. If you're in a hurry, here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best Las Vegas motels for:
1. Cleanliness: Travelodge Las Vegas Airport North/Near The Strip
2. Service: Travelodge Las Vegas Airport North/Near The Strip
3. Comfort: Travelodge Las Vegas Airport North/Near The Strip
4. Condition: Travelodge Las Vegas Airport North/Near The Strip
And as always, at Hotels.com we strive to make it as easy as possible to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com promo codes - All our official coupon and discount codes in one place.
Las Vegas travel guides
Las Vegas is surely the USA’s glittery, neon-washed capital of lavish nightlife and entertainment. Y...
While the casinos on The Strip define Las Vegas, the city has much more to offer. Yes, you can try y...
Las Vegas is traditionally thought of as an adults-only destination, but there's plenty of fun here ...