Hotels in Coulterville, California
Search & Compare Coulterville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Coulterville
Coulterville overviewCoulterville is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Glacier Point and El Capitan when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Yosemite Falls. Coulterville is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CoultervilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Coulterville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 49 hotels in the Coulterville area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 11103 user reviews of Coulterville hotels:
- • Yosemite Coulterville Inn formerly Rose Cottage
- • Yosemite Gold Country Lodge
- • The Red Rooster Lodge
How to get to CoultervilleFly in to Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) from downtown Coulterville. Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 106.1 mi (170.8 km) away.
What to see around CoultervilleIts parks, mountain views, and swimming spots are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Lake McClure Bagby Recreation Area
- • Mary Laveroni Community Park
- • Groveland Wayside Park
- • Yosemite Big Oak Flat Entrance
- • Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance
- • Glacier Point
- • El Capitan
- • Yosemite Falls