Albany Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Albany
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Albany State University
- James H. Gray Sr. Civic Center
- Providence Canyon State Outdoor Recreation Area
- Radium Springs Gardens
- Ray Charles Plaza
- Statue of Charles Lindbergh
- Chehaw Park
- Mitchell County Courthouse
- Flint RiverQuarium
- Rylander Theatre
- Westville Village
- Ole Engine 100
- Camilla Central Plaza
- Albany Welcome Center
- Albany Civil Rights Institute
- Richland Georgia Rail Museum
Hotels in Albany with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Hampton Inn & Suites Albany At Albany Mall
- Service: Hampton Inn & Suites Albany At Albany Mall
- Comfort: Hampton Inn & Suites Albany At Albany Mall
- Condition: Hampton Inn & Suites Albany At Albany Mall
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Albany are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Albany with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.