Topeka Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Topeka
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- University of Kansas
- Allen Fieldhouse
- Washburn University
- Heartland Park Topeka
- University of Kansas Memorial Stadium
- Kansas State Capitol
- Topeka Zoological Park
- Haskell Indian Nations University
- Lawrence Arts Center
- Kansas Museum of History
- Hobbs Park Memorial
- First Presbyterian Church Topeka
- Old West Lawrence
- University of Kansas Natural History Museum
- Lied Center of Kansas
- Gage Park
- Sports Center
- Topeka Performing Arts Center
- Watkins Community Museum of History
- Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site
Hotels in Topeka with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Topeka, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Topeka by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: TownePlace Suites Lawrence Downtown
- Service: Hampton Inn Topeka
- Comfort: Hampton Inn Lawrence
- Condition: TownePlace Suites Lawrence Downtown
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!