Family Friendly Hotels in Louisville
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Kentucky Exposition Center
- KFC Yum Center
- Fourth Street Live!
- Churchill Downs
- University of Louisville
- Mall St. Matthews
- Louisville Palace
- Papa John's Cardinal Stadium
- Louisville Mega Cavern
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Iroquois Park
- Louisville Slugger Museum
- Louisville Waterfront Park
- Louisville Zoo
- E P Tom Sawyer State Park
- Kentucky Derby Museum
- Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
- Riverfront Plaza Belvedere
- Freedom Hall
Family friendly travelling in Louisville
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Pillow and Paddock B&B
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville North
- Embassy Suites Louisville Downtown
- Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Northeast
- 21c Museum Hotel Louisville
By booking a family friendly hotel in Louisville, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Louisville also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Louisville when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.