Hotels in Valley Ford, California
Search & Compare Valley Ford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Valley Ford
Valley Ford overviewValley Ford is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its wineries and spas. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Beachcombers can spend the day at Goat Rock Beach when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens. Valley Ford is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Valley FordWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Valley Ford has accommodations to fit every need. There are 106 hotels in the Valley Ford area and you can shop as many as 32 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 26 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 41 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 35 4-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 18452 user reviews of Valley Ford hotels: Valley Ford Hotel
How to get to Valley FordFly in to Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 14.9 mi (24 km) from downtown Valley Ford. Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 57 mi (91.7 km) away.
What to see around Valley FordFun activities such as exploring the port, wine tasting, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Marimar Estate Vineyard
- • Iron Horse Vineyards
- • Kistler Vineyards
- • Russian River Vineyard
- • Hartford Family Winery
- • Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue
- • Suncadia Family Fun Center
- • Pee Wee Golf and Arcade
- • Sonoma County Fairgrounds
- • Tomales City Park
- • Doran Beach
- • Occidental Arts and Ecology Center
- • Westside Regional Park
- • Western Hills Garden
- • Heart's Desire Beach
- • Petaluma Village Premium Outlets
- • Goat Rock Beach
- • Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens