Hotels in Magnolia, Arkansas
Search & Compare Magnolia Hotels
Trending now in Magnolia
- Most booked
73 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Noisy from street activity until late then was quiet... Heard a dog barking in a room nearby, even though I thought I could not bring my 4-legged child?!"
A Traveller, Feb 2016, US
14 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"The Sprinklers woke us up at 6 am and late at night everyday we were there. A huge bummer when your on a couples get away. And to have spent the money to stay there and have your sleep interrupted wasn't fun."
A Traveller, Jul 2016, US
Best hotels in Magnolia
Magnolia overviewMagnolia is a small town distinct for its parks and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Southern Arkansas University. Local sights like Cecil Traylor Wilson Garden and Logoly State Park are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Magnolia also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MagnoliaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Magnolia is the place to go.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 109 user reviews of Magnolia hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Magnolia
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Magnolia-Lake Columbia
- • Quality Inn Magnolia
How to get to MagnoliaFly in to El Dorado, AR (ELD-Goodwin Field), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from downtown Magnolia.
What to see around MagnoliaSome recommended places to see include:
- • Cecil Traylor Wilson Garden
- • Southern Arkansas University
- • Logoly State Park
When to visit MagnoliaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 13.9 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 15.3 inches