Hotels in Magnolia, Arkansas
Search & Compare Magnolia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Magnolia
Magnolia overviewMagnolia is a small town distinct for its parks and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Southern Arkansas University. Local sights like Cecil Traylor Wilson Garden and Logoly State Park are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Magnolia also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MagnoliaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Magnolia is the place to go.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 109 user reviews of Magnolia hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Magnolia
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Magnolia-Lake Columbia
- • Quality Inn Magnolia
How to get to MagnoliaFly in to El Dorado, AR (ELD-Goodwin Field), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from downtown Magnolia.
What to see around MagnoliaSome recommended places to see include:
- • Cecil Traylor Wilson Garden
- • Southern Arkansas University
- • Logoly State Park
When to visit MagnoliaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 13.9 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 15.3 inches