Hotels in Pocahontas, Arkansas
Search & Compare Pocahontas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pocahontas
Pocahontas overviewPocahontas is a friendly locale distinct for its parks and museums. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Eddie Mae Herron Center and Museum and Randolph County Heritage Museum. Make it a point to see sights like Davidsonville Historic State Park and Powhatan Historic State Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Pocahontas is for you.
Where to stay in PocahontasFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pocahontas is the place to go.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
How to get to PocahontasFly in to Jonesboro, AR (JBR-Jonesboro Municipal), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) from downtown Pocahontas.
What to see around PocahontasThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Eddie Mae Herron Center and Museum
- • Randolph County Heritage Museum
- • Vintage Motorcar Museum
- • Davidsonville Historic State Park
- • Powhatan Historic State Park
- • Beatles Park
- • Lake Charles State Park
- • Wynn Park
- • Guitar Walk
- • Dr. Thompson Park
- • Loberg Park
- • Mammoth Spring State Park
When to visit PocahontasWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.2 inches
- • October-December: 14.1 inches