Hotels in Pocahontas, Arkansas
Search & Compare Pocahontas Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Pocahontas
Hotels in Pocahontas
- Most booked
Most recent review
"the motel was close to the imperial theater & also was close to restaurants. It was an amazing night out. "
A Traveller, Dec 2016, US
Hotels within 25 miles of Pocahontas
Most recent review
"We came to Arkansas from Florida to visit with my twin boys for Thanksgiving. The owners of the establishment were extremely nice to us and they did everything they could to make us feel at home. I would definitely recommend that place again to anybody."
A Traveller, Nov 2016, US
Best hotels in Pocahontas
Pocahontas overviewPocahontas is a friendly locale distinct for its parks and museums. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Eddie Mae Herron Center and Museum and Randolph County Heritage Museum. Make it a point to see sights like Davidsonville Historic State Park and Powhatan Historic State Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Pocahontas is for you.
Where to stay in PocahontasFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pocahontas is the place to go.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
How to get to PocahontasFly in to Jonesboro, AR (JBR-Jonesboro Municipal), 39.4 mi (63.4 km) from downtown Pocahontas.
What to see around PocahontasThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Eddie Mae Herron Center and Museum
- • Randolph County Heritage Museum
- • Vintage Motorcar Museum
- • Davidsonville Historic State Park
- • Powhatan Historic State Park
- • Beatles Park
- • Lake Charles State Park
- • Wynn Park
- • Guitar Walk
- • Dr. Thompson Park
- • Loberg Park
- • Mammoth Spring State Park
When to visit PocahontasWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.2 inches
- • October-December: 14.1 inches