Hotels in Columbia, North Carolina
Search & Compare Columbia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Columbia
Columbia overviewColumbia is a romantic getaway distinct for its historical sites and parks, and known for its wineries and college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample cheese and coffee options. Spend a relaxing day at Palmetto-Peartree Preserve when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Vineyards On The Scuppernong and Tyrrell County Visitor Center. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Columbia is for you.
Where to stay in ColumbiaA welcoming city for all, Columbia has a variety of lodging options. There are 5 hotels in the Columbia area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $124 per night
How to get to ColumbiaFly in to Greenville, NC (PGV-Pitt-Greenville), 66.8 mi (107.5 km) from downtown Columbia. Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 68.3 mi (109.9 km) away.
What to see around ColumbiaSome recommended attractions include:
- • Vineyards On The Scuppernong
- • Tyrrell County Visitor Center
- • Palmetto-Peartree Preserve
- • Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation
- • Chowan Golf and Country Club
When to visit ColumbiaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 10.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 16.3 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches