Hotels in Miles City, Montana
Search & Compare Miles City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Miles City hotels
Best hotels in Miles City
Miles City overviewMiles City is a friendly locale distinct for its parks and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Wibaux Park and Spotted Eagle Recreation Area when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Range Riders Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Miles City also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Miles CityFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Miles City is the place to go. There are 8 hotels in the Miles City area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 524 user reviews of Miles City hotels:
- • Sleep Inn & Suites Miles City
- • GuestHouse Inn & Suites Miles City
- • Comfort Inn Miles City
- • Best Western War Bonnet Inn
- • Econo Lodge Miles City
How to get to Miles CityFly in to Miles City, MT (MLS-Miles City Municipal), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from downtown Miles City.
What to see around Miles CityIt's recognized for its parks, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Wibaux Park
- • Spotted Eagle Recreation Area
When to visit Miles CityIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 0.6 inches
- • April-June: 6.1 inches
- • July-September: 3.6 inches
- • October-December: 1.1 inches